What kid doesn’t love horses? Probably 3% if I were to guess. What kid wouldn’t love a horse toy? Probably none. Let’s start with two great gift ideas for your list of the best horse toys for kids.
Table of Contents...
- 1 Intro | Best Horse Toys for Kids
- 1.1 Horse Toys for Kids and Activities
- 1.2 Radio Flyer | Champion Interactive Horse Ride On
- 1.3 Schleich | Western Rider
- 1.4 Melissa & Doug | Giddy-Up and Play Baby Activity Toy
- 1.5 Melissa & Doug — Giant Horse
- 1.6 Melissa & Doug Children’s Pasture Pals
- 1.7 Melissa & Doug | Horse Family With 4 Collectible Horses
- 1.8 Horse-Opoly Board Game
- 1.9 Melissa & Doug | Wooden Stamp Activity Set
- 1.10 Breyer Classics | My Dream Horse
- 1.11 Toy Horse Stable and Farm Play Sets
- 1.12 Melissa & Doug | Take-Along Show-Horse Stable Play Set
- 1.13 Melissa & Doug Horse Carrier
- 1.14 Breyer Stablemates | Deluxe Horse Stable Set
- 1.15 Schleich | North America Large Farm
- 1.16 Schleich | Stable with Horses & Accessories
- 1.17 Breyer Stablemates | Red Stable and Horse Set
- 1.18 Breyer Stablemates | Deluxe Animal Hospital Set
- 1.19 Lego Heartlake Riding Club (41126)
- 1.20 Related posts:
SCHLEICH Large Horse Stable
- Ages : 5 to 12 years
- Expand your horse world: Add-on option for paddocks to combine with the horse stalls, etc.!
- Markable stickers and fabric cushions and blankets for realistic play!
- A secret door leads to the attic!
- Variety : Moveable parts: Stairs can be moved, foldable table, tiltable sunshade, moveable doors and more. Rinse the horses with a hose.
- Kids will get lost in all of the rooms of this large home. 37.8″ x 9.45″ x 16.5″
Melissa & Doug Portable Horse Stable
- Ages : 3+
- 8 horses + wooden portable stable
- Stable doors swing open
- Includes a breed guide with details about each horse
- Write-on horse stalls
- Activities to encourage creative play and learning
Melissa & Doug are one of the top selling toy companies. We’ve included several of their products in this article.
Welcome to our recommendations for some of the absolute best horse toys for kids in 2019. Birthdays, Christmas or simply to say “I love you,” and to inspire their imagination. These are timeless gifts that may even spark your own childhood joy.
There are so many cool and unique toys that make wonderful gift ideas but a common denominator that most kids share is their fascination with horses and farm toys. Horse toys for kids can inspire imaginations in young cowboys and cowgirls alike. You don’t even have to live on a ranch to bring the joy of these majestic creatures to your child.
Life on the Farm — Schleich Riding Center with Rider & Horses (42344 )
A highly detailed toy (43 pieces) packed with many details and design touches that make this a standout among the other horse toys for kids in this article. This will transport your child to another world and entertain them for a long time. Well, at least for a day (just kidding) — who knows how long, but if you’re looking for quality, this is a great choice.
Intro | Best Horse Toys for Kids
Have you ever asked your parents for a pony when you were young? Perhaps you were into Western-themed shows where wild cowboys rode off on their horses. It may have been the first time you watched Flicka or read Black Beauty, which sparked interest in these beautiful animals. For the fanatic that loves everything to do with horses there are many fun and affordable options that don’t require cleaning the stables.
Horse toys for kids are a timeless favorite because they inspire imaginative play. What’s greater than pretending you’re a cowboy saddling up on your rocking horse or gathering up your precious ponies into a corral? There is so much to love, so much joy to be had in the eyes of a child. We can learn a lot from their ability to find beauty in the smallest things.
VIDEO | Schleich Farm Toys are Absolutely Wonderful for Kids
The thing about toy horses is that they’re more than just child’s play. Like so many toys, they’re great for development in imagination and role-playing, but they can offer much more. Children can develop a lifelong love for these animals they’ll never outgrow as they come to learn more about them.
Horses are iconic and have made considerable impact in our progress through the centuries. This equine species has served as a versatile component throughout history from transportation to sports and leisure, even entertainment. They are equally engaging for young fans with so many different ways to play. Best of all, horse toys can cater to boys and girls and can appeal to all ages young and old.
Horse Toys for Kids and Activities
Toy horses for kids come in many varieties, which is what makes them so fun and unique. Whether it’s the farm life or racing on the tracks that makes them wild over horses, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Here you will find some of the best horse toys for kids that are sure to have them chomping at the bit over. Don’t just take our word for it; we’ve got it straight from the horse’s mouth on what parents and kids love so much about these selections.
Sunny Days Entertainment | Blue Ribbon Champions Deluxe Horse
Quarter Horse Toy. Best horse toys for kids who enjoy interacting with their toys.
- Push horse’s head down for realistic horse sounds
- Movable head section that moves up and down
- Brush-able mane and tail and includes grooming brush
- Includes full line of accessories, including: detachable saddle, hop-pocket, cup
- Encourages role play, imagination and creativity
INCLUDES : A full line of accessories, including: hop-pocket, cup, wooden case, Apple, handle brush, round brush, round bottle, bottle, Medal, arc brush, machete, arrange brush, mouth line, head line, saddle, round bucket.
This is not your average show-pony. The blue-ribbon champion quarter horse has many realistic features and comes with many accessories their owner will need to get her show-ready. The toy horse whinnies and makes trotting sounds when the head moves down. The mane and tail can be combed with the included toy brush for grooming. There are additional accessories that come with it for young enthusiasts to care for and fix up this quarter horse to win best in show. It even has its own trophy.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Parents that have reviewed this horse toy raved about how much their kids loved playing with this horse. Many noted one of their favorite qualities is that the head and neck can move.
Radio Flyer | Champion Interactive Horse Ride On
Truly, one of the best horse toys for kids who like to fully engage and experience the movement of a horse. Fully interactive and engaging.
- 3 levels of riding —walk, trot, gallop—trigger different realistic riding sounds
- Carrot activates chewing sounds to encourage imaginative play
- Includes comb accessory for brushing the soft yarn mane
- For 2-6 Years
It’s a cool new spin on a traditional favorite with an important component that makes the best horse toys for kids. This ride-on spring action horse is the next best thing to riding the real deal. When the rider saddles up they’ll trigger realistic horse sounds based on their motions from ‘walking’ to ‘trotting’ and galloping. A carrot accessory included also activates eating sounds when it is being fed. Safety features have been incorporated for an improved design with an ‘X’ frame base to provide optimal stability. Likewise, an EZclimb step makes it easier for young riders to saddle up and dismount their noble steed.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: What reviewers love is the quality and durability of this horse. It’s easy to assemble and safety features like covers on the springs were noted that parents liked. Young riders love it and it’s easy for preschoolers to get on and off by themselves.
Schleich | Western Rider
Best horse toys for kids who want a realistic toy.
- Along with her horse, the equestrienne enjoys the day; Once they break into galloping away, they forget the world surrounding them
- Hand Painted
- Highly Detailed
- Figure, saddle and bridle can be taken off
- The success story continues – the new equestriennes that join their horses in an attractive pedestal package will thrill girls
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Horse fans and collectors alike will enjoy this toy horse and its rider. The cowgirl and saddle come off allowing for ample creativity for play. There are many intricate details that provide realistic features and made with great quality. It’s a cool toy by itself that can also make a great addition to a collection.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Reviewers liked the detail that was put into this western rider and her horse. Girls love playing with it and taking the bridle off for the rider to ride bareback or with the saddle. The simplicity of the toy motivates kids to use their imaginations in playing out their own scenarios and stories.
Melissa & Doug | Giddy-Up and Play Baby Activity Toy
best horse toys for kids who are younger and love to learn and explore.
- Cuddly companion full of textures, sound, and skill-building activities
- Pat the mane to hear neighing and galloping sounds
- Rattling reins are easy to grasp, shake, and pull; shatterproof mirror engages baby’s interest in faces and light
- Supports fine motor strength and grasp; promotes dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Part of Melissa & Doug K’s Kids toys and books for babies and toddlers
- Plush horse with sensory-engaging details
- Rattles, textured tabs, crinkle fabric and fringe
- Plays music and makes neighing and galloping sounds with a pat on the neck (batteries not included)
- Horse stretches out to more than 2 feet long!
- 2 AAA batteries required. (not included)
Horses can appeal to even the youngest of fans. This adorable plush pony features many activities to encourage and promote sensory development. Various texture components were designed to provide a fun sensory experience. Toddlers can also gain fine motor skill improvement as they learn to grasp the reins which rattle when they shake and jump in the saddle. The horse also responds to petting its mane by neighing and making horse sounds like galloping.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Loved by babies who find it fun and amusing to climb on, this little pony’s cute and colorful features have proven to be attractive. Parents noted they loved all of the sensory elements that have been incorporated into this toy.
Giant stuffed animal horse. One of the best horse toys for kids who love large stuffed animals.
- Polyester, Metal, Plastic
- Made in USA
- Hand-crafted standing plush horse with realistic mane and tail
- Distinguished with four white “stockings”
- Soft polyester fabric and sturdy interior structure
- 32″H x 39″L x 12″W
- 3 years and up years
This gentle giant might just make you look twice. Stuffed animals are always a favorite and this life-sized pony is certain to make any horse lover trot with joy. The plush toy horse stands at nearly 3 feet tall with hand-crafted realistic features. The plush horse by Melissa & Doug is great for the imagination as young farmhands will feel as if they’re playing with an actual horse. They can pet or comb the soft mane and it is the perfect companion for cuddling.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Many parents noted kids absolutely loved this giant stuffed animal. It’s oversized but not so much that it’s difficult or cumbersome to carry around. It is not made for riding, although small children love sitting on it.
Best horse toys for kids who are interested about breeds.
- Wide variety of breeds and looks
- Perfect for pretend-play and sharing with friends
- Informative breed-identification guide
- 14″ x 1.6″ x 13″
- Ages 3 years and up
This Melissa & Doug collection contains a variety of horses in different breeds that they’ll be jumping in the saddle to play with. This horse toy for kids is a great collection to share with friends as they play pretend and come to learn more about them. The pasture pals come in a barn-shaped wooden display that has a compartment for each horse. There’s a breed guide on the back that provides information on these widely recognized horses for a great learning opportunity. It provides plenty of room for imagination, story-telling, and fine motor skill building opportunity.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Parents noted their children loved playing with these horses from ages ranging between 2 and 7 years old. They’re lightweight and perfect for little hands and can stand up well on their own without tipping over during play. These make a great addition to the Melissa & Doug carrier as well.
Melissa & Doug | Horse Family With 4 Collectible Horses
- Appaloosa horses with velvety texture, dramatic markings and realistic tails and manes
- Includes 4 collectible horses, 2 removable saddles, 2 removable sets of reins.
- Compatible with Melissa & Doug Folding Horse Stable
This horse family collection will let little imaginations trail off as they play and pretend with these velvet beauties. The horses are compatible with the Melissa & Doug Folding Horse Stable making a great gift idea as a combination. The set comes with two adult horses featuring removable saddles and reins as well as two smaller foals. It’s a fun-filled collection that the kids will love and inspire adventures in discoveries when they play with their friends.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Kids love this horse collection, particularly girls. They are fun to play with, very reasonably priced for the set, and stand up well for playing.
Visit the Melissa & Doug site to learn more about their wonderful line of toys or visit Amazon to browse and purchase the right toy for your child.
Best horse board game for kids and the entire family. This game also teaches fun horse facts.
- HORSE-OPOLY is a property trading game based on our equine animal friends. It’s a game that actually encourages horseplay!
- Includes paper money and a game board
- Whatever happens – it’s horseplay like you won’t soon forget. Standard Play or One Hour Version
- Game play is for 2-6 players – 8 years to Adult
Who’s up for a little competitive action among horse fanatics? For the child that adores horses and enjoys playing games, this board game is right on the money. In this horse-themed monopoly game the whole family can enjoy horsing around while trading property. There are two different play versions for a standard game or a one-hour game that doesn’t take as long to complete. It can be played by 2 to 6 players with fun horse-themed game pieces which include a horseshoe, a horsefly, a saddle, horse trailer, bag of oats, and a riding boot. This is also a fun way to learn about horses with interesting facts featured on the deed you own.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: This board game is a very popular Christmas or birthday gift for horse-lovers. Reviews were well-received on how easy the game is to play and enjoyed by all players, especially horse-lovers.
Melissa & Doug | Wooden Stamp Activity Set
- Includes: 9 stamps, 2-colour inkpad, 5 coloured pencils
- Stamp a scene with the outline stamps, then colour it in with the coloured pencils!
- Sturdy wooden box for storage
- Washable ink
- Promotes creativity and fine motor skills.
This activity set is one to appeal to horse lovers and crafty art-enthusiasts alike! The wooden box neatly organizes horse-themed tools that can be used to create scenes from a home on the range. Included in this set are 10 stamps featuring horses and things you’ll find on a ranch, 2 washable-color ink pads, and 5 colored pencils. Bring out their creativity and provide a fun way to connect with other fellow horse lovers by encouraging letter-writing to pen pals or handmade cards.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: This stamp activity set is a hit with young horse-lovers that also enjoy coloring. Reviewers noted the stamps in particular were easy to grasp for little hands and children that are challenged in fine motor skills.
Breyer Classics | My Dream Horse
Arabian Horse Craft Activity Set
- Kit includes: Classics model, 6 paint colors, 3 paintbrushes, bottle of glue, 2 colors of mohair and instructions.
- Horse model size is 8″L x 7.25″H
- Contains detailed, unpainted Arabian model.
- Great for beginners or experienced painters.
- Includes real mohair
This craft set will bring out creativity and your child’s personality as they can paint their very own horse. It comes with a wonderful horse model, Classics model, 6 paint colors, 3 paintbrushes, bottle of glue, 2 colors of mohair and instructions. The instructions provide photographs and guides on coat colors, details for the eyes and hooves, and markings for the face and legs. They can paint these to look like their favorite horses. Once they’re dry they can play pretend with a friend as they come up with adventures with this Breyer horse.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Reviews by parents were well received on how easy and fun this horse is to paint with good quality paints and paint brushes. It is recommended for children 3 to 7 years of age.
Toy Horse Stable and Farm Play Sets
One thing every horse owner needs is a place to keep their horses. Life on a farm is no easy task. These large animals require a lot of care and attention with their own place to settle in or train for the big show. There is much to be learned when it comes to the ranch life that can be made easy with these collections. Grooming, feeding, and training are all real elements in the life of a rancher. It creates a great learning opportunity about responsibility for any child, especially those that are fascinated in the equestrian world.
Check out some of these amazing stables and farm sets that are perfect for housing horse toys for kids. These will add fun and experience to what training a horse is really like as they play. Best of all, they also provide a neat space to store them when they’re not trotting around so you’re not left to step on them.
Melissa & Doug | Take-Along Show-Horse Stable Play Set
- 8 toy horses stored in a wooden take-along stable for galloping good times
- Stable doors swing open smoothly and close with latch
- Includes a breed guide with basic facts about the featured horses
- Write-on name tags let kids name the horses and label the stalls
- Includes extension activities to encourage creative play and learning
This adorable toy horse stable set comes with a variety of toy horses that can neatly be carried away. The wooden stable houses 8 horses in their own stalls. The hinged doors open for easy entry of the horses into their stalls. There’s a metal latch when the doors are closed and a lay flat carrying handle on top so they can conveniently carry their collection wherever.
Each stall features a write-on label above to let kids name each of their horses. It’s an added touch that encourages creativity as kids give horses their own personality. A guide is provided on the bottom of the stable to provide a quick reference on the various breeds that are featured in this set. Kids can load up their horses, take them along for a ride, and create fun games and activities with friends as they race out of the gate.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Parents noted this take-a-long stable is very well made and doors are easy to open and latch for young children. Many reviewers also noted that additional horses from other collections, such as the Breyer Stablemates 1:32nd scaled horses, can easily fit in the carrier.
Wooden Vehicle Play Set With 2 Flocked Horses and Pull-Down Ramp
- This durable wooden vehicle is ready to carry horses in style!
- Realistic pull-down ramp allows horses to be loaded and unloaded easily.
- Horse trailer links easily to the truck’s wooden “hitch.”
- Encourages imaginative play and fine motor skills.
- Two flocked play horses are included.
When it’s time to get the show on the road, a horse carrier can provide a comfortable ride to transport your horses. This wooden horse carrier vehicle is just what a horse handler needs and a great addition for the equine collector. It has a pull-down ramp just like the real deal to load and unload horses. Two flocked toy horses are included that fit into the carrier. The toy truck also features a ‘hitch’ to hook up the trailer to it for carrying.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Reviews on this horse carrier were well-received by parents and children for its quality and functional aspect. It serves well for carrying the horses, which were noted could have been made of better quality. The truck itself rolls as one would expect which is an added fun piece. One factor parents point out that they love in Melissa & Doug toys is the wooden construction providing long-lasting durability over similar plastic toys.
Breyer Stablemates | Deluxe Horse Stable Set
- Set includes a grey Peruvian Paso, a red roan pony, 12 pieces of fencing, feed bag, water trough, hay bale, and a 5″ x 7″ sheet of stickers to personalize the stable.
- This 7-stall barn is loaded with the equipment needed for a busy riding stable.
- Stable roof lifts for easy access to stables inside.
- Assembled finished stable size: 28″L x 16.34″W x 8.625″H
This stable set is like the Hilton of stables for horses. The 7-stall wooden stable comes with 2 horses, 12 fencing pieces, a water trough, a feed bag, and a bale of hay. It also features a tack room that has equipment necessary for riding. The owner of this beautiful stable can add personal touches using the included stickers. The roof of the stable lifts open on each side to provide easy access for small hands. The stalls also feature real sliding doors for horses to go in and out. This well-crafted set has all of the basics that a young horse-person needs for their own riding stable.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: The Breyer brand is quite popular among horse lovers for their quality and attention to detail in the products. Parents and buyers have noted that the Breyer collection scaled to 1:32nd are all compatible to use the horses and playsets interchangeably.
Schleich | North America Large Farm
- Detachable roofs!
- The farmer with moving arm pushes the wheelbarrow and uses the pitchfork to feed the animals!
- Moving massage brush for cows and calves!
- A winch transports animal feed through the whole farm!
1 x farm barn, 1 x Simmental cow, 1 x Simmental calf, 1 x pig, 1 x farmer, 1 x ladder, 5 x outer fence, 6 x fence, 1 x massage brush for cows, 1 x blue feeding trough, 1 x green drinking trough, 1 x calf bucket, 2 x flower box, 1 x wheelbarrow, 1 x pitchfork, 2 x hay that can be picked up, 1 x potato, 1 x salad, 1 x fodder beet, 1 x feeding box, 1 x milk jug, 1 x hay bale
Life on the farm just got real with this large farm set that comes with various animals and accessories for little farmhands. The barn is made of high-quality durable plastic and features stalls to house farm animals and functional aspects for everyday duties. A feed-transport winch is great for fine motor skill tuning as little farmers learn how to transport feed across the barn. The large farm helps to show young learners about life and what work needs to be done in running a farm. It’s a great addition for the horse lover that dreams of ranch life.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Reviews were well received on this large farm set on how easy it is to assemble and snap together. It’s a huge hit among kids from various age ranges from 3 years to teens. It’s compatible with other Schleich animals as well.
Visit Amazon to browse the full range of horse Schleich horse and farm toys or visit the Schleich site to learn more about the company.
Schleich | Stable with Horses & Accessories
- Roof with paddocks becomes an open riding arena!
- Fence parts can be connected in any way!
- Moveable roof window!
- Equipped with hay racks
- drinking troughs and tack holder
Hold onto your horses for this one. The Schleich North American Stable has distinctive features and characteristics for a real experience. The double-wide gated doors allow for plenty of room to load and unload a horse trailer, because no stable would be complete without one. A mustang fare and a mustang foal are included along with a rider. A sticker sheet is provided and 2 planters to let kids customize their stable with little added touches. There are 12 paddocks that can be attached to the stable or assembled together to create a separate running area using the removable stable roof. It comes with additional accessories to feed and care for the horses, giving children opportunity to learn responsibility as they play.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: The little added touches, quality, and attention to detail are what really gained mention from reviewers. It is adored by kids that are instantly attracted to it and passionate about horses.
Breyer Stablemates | Red Stable and Horse Set
- This set includes two Stablemates horses
- The three-stall barn has a tack/storage area, four corral fences, a jump, water trough, and three race barrels
- A 2000 Parent’s Choice Award Winner
- Stablemates are 1:32 scale.
- The quality and attention to detail you expect from Breyer, in a smaller size ideal for the young horse lover.
- Named one of 25 best toys for 2008 by the American Specialty Toy Retailer’s Association and an iParenting Media Hot Toy winner!
- A Parent’s Choice Awards winner and perennial best seller!
- Assembly required.
Donned in the classic red, this traditional barn stable provides space with 3 stalls for Stablemates horses. There are 2 stablemate horses included which portray a specific breed that little horse trainers can learn about. It comes with fencing pieces that connect together to form a corral, a water trough, 3 racing barrels, and a jump.
There is also a storage area with doors on the stable where accessories can be stored when they’re not in use. There are plenty of accessories and parts to leave much to the imagination as kids play and learn with this adorable set. The quality with which the set was designed is nothing less than what you can expect from Breyer with attention to details.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Many parents noted this stable set is a little bit on the smaller scale in comparison to others. It’s cute and perfectly ideal for younger horse-fans who love the swinging doors that open and close.
Breyer Stablemates | Deluxe Animal Hospital Set
- Stablemates are 1:32 scale.
- The quality and attention to detail you expect from Breyer, in a smaller size ideal for the young horse lover.
- Includes a grey Stablemates quarter horse with her black foal, an adorable Sicilian donkey, a cute pygmy goat, a border collie and the hospital’s resident cat!
- Other accessories include a horse blanket, operating table, and a bandage box.
- Assembly required.
- Animal hospital measures 11.25″ X 10.75″ X 8″
Sometimes our beloved animals need to see a doctor to keep them healthy. This deluxe animal hospital set is a great addition to a horse lover’s collection as well as their barnyard friends. The set comes with a quarter horse and her foal along with a pigmy goat, a donkey, a cat, and a border collie. Additional accessories come with the animal hospital set so little farm hands can help their pasture friends feel their best. It’s a unique gift idea to introduce your little horse lover into the field of medicine for animals as well.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Many reviewers noted that assembly did take some time with all of the pieces required to put together. It was very well liked for its appeal and fun for kids to play with and play doctor to their toys. It’s a great combination of two things kids love – playing doctor and animals.
Lego Heartlake Riding Club (41126)
- Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figures in riding gear, plus a mouse and 2 horses: 1 black and 1 white with brown markings.
- Features a 2-story stable building with turning weather vane and a yard with rotating horse exerciser, practice jump with 2 height options, feeding and drinking trough, and a grooming station.
- First floor features 2 stables with opening doors, archway with trophy display, and a changing room with swing doors, toilet, sink and a helmet stand.
- Second floor features opening windows, a cafeteria with table and benches for mealtimes, a loft area with 2 beds and a mouse house.
- Riding accessory elements include helmets, bridles, saddles, horse blankets and trophies.
- Grooming and feeding accessory elements include brushes, combs, 3 horse soap bottles, hair bows, bucket, fork, hay, apple and a carrot.
- Dining accessory elements include cups, plate, bowl, 4 cherry pie slices, 2 watermelon slices, water bottle and cheese for the mouse.
- Turn the revolving exerciser to warm up the horses, then set the practice jump to the right height.
Take off the saddles and bridles and put blankets on the horses after a hard day of training.
- Relax with friends in the cafeteria and enjoy a slice of cherry pie and a cup of hot chocolate.
This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
Horse toys for kids are quite a hit so it’s no surprise we would find them with Legos. This Lego Riding Club has a lot of wonderful features that will have your little rancher busy. Different elements are combined into one for the ultimate play time. The 2-story stable building features a stable for each of the 2 horses that are included. There’s a loft bedroom for Mia and Stephanie, a cafeteria area with tables, and a changing room. There’s even room for a mouse house. It wouldn’t be a true riding club without the components for training and raising prize winning horses. There’s a rotating exerciser and a practice jump with 2 height positions to get your horses into top shape.
Straight from the horse’s mouth: Parents noted this riding club set was a great deal of fun for little riding-enthusiasts. The illustrated instructions make it easy for kids to assemble themselves, with some assistance for younger users.
Horse toys for kids are great for the imagination and instilling memorable moments that will stay with them. They’re beautiful, majestic animals that kids love and hold a special place in our hearts. It’s easy to see why parents and kids equally enjoy them.