If you’ve ever used a chainsaw before you know how dangerous they can be, which is why I always stress the importance of safety. I think many homeowners underestimate the potential danger of using a chainsaw, and if you’re one of those people then you need to start protecting yourself.
The Husqvarna Pro Forest chainsaw helmet is an excellent all-in-one solution for safety protection for your head area. This package contains everything you need to stay safe, including: a hard hat, hearing protection, metal mesh visor, a rain shield and neck protector. Read all the details at the end of this article.
Many customers complain that this is a little tricky to assemble due to poor instructions but once it’s properly assembled there are very few complaints. It has a current rating of 4.5 (out of 5) with over 420 reviews. That’s an impressive rating from customers who purchased the product and use it on a regular basis.
Other Chainsaw Safety Accessories
I’ll be adding many more articles on chainsaw safety in the near future. It’s an area that I need to spend more time on since it’s of the utmost importance. If you’re currently looking to purchase the full array of safety gear, you’ll need the proper boots, protective gloves and chaps. Here are a few recommendations until I do a full write-up on these chainsaw safety accessories.
Update: Since writing this article on the Husqvarna Pro Forest Chainsaw Helmet I’ve added several other articles on important chainsaw protective clothing.
Husqvarna Pro Forest Chainsaw Helmet
Check the image below to see what you’ll find when you open up the box for the Husqvarna Pro Forest chainsaw helmet. It’ll be up to you to assemble it. Also, if you wear glasses, you’re in luck because there’s enough room for your glasses to fit beneath the visor. Overall this is an excellent complete package for head protection — and I think it’s the best way to go.
I like that it’s a comprehensive protection package because one mishap and you’ll regret not spending the money to protect what matters most — yourself!
The fact of the matter is that if you’re going to use a chainsaw you have to use safety gear. I know there are many consumers who don’t think an accident will happen to them, especially experience chainsaw users. The truth is that chainsaw accidents happen frequently, and when they occur, they’re extremely serious and sometimes fatal.
The Husqvarna Pro Forest Chainsaw Helmet is a must buy for chainsaw owners. You could also buy all of the pieces separately if you wish. It’s obviously up to you. The only thing I want to stress is that you need to protect your entire head area, as well as your legs with chainsaw chaps and I also recommend anti-vibration gloves.
Don’t be a fool, protect yourself. If you’re reading this article then you’re obviously considering the Husqvarna Pro Forest Helmet. It does what it’s suppose to do — protect you in case of an accident. It’s inexpensive and effective.
Features (Husqvarna Pro Forest Chainsaw Helmet):
- UV Protected Orange Hard Hat.
- Adjustable 6 Point Suspension.
- 25 dB (A) NRR Hearing Protectors.
- Face Visor, Rain Shield And Rain Neck Protector.
- Hi-Viz Orange Color For Improved Visibility.
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class G-E Standards.
- Adjustable harness depth.
- Metal mesh visor.
- Comfortable hearing protectors.
- Model: 531300090
This is a comfortable helmet and the visor doesn’t get in the way of your visibility. Bottom line: It does what it’s supposed to.
If you want to save a little money then this is another option for you. It’s still protective and meets safety standards. If yellow is your favorite color then this is the safety gear for you.
- 5 in 1 safety helmet comes with helmet, adjustable/removable earmuffs, plastic visor, and mesh visor, providing dynamic protection for any job.
- Provides the protection you need when using chainsaws, brush cutters, and trimmers, ideal for forestry type work.
- Secures firmly on head and convenient dial knob makes it easy to adjust the circumference 20 – 24.5 inches (52-62 centimeters).
- Lightweight, interchangeable mesh and plastic visors provide shielding from debris.
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved – Helmet carries a Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating.